All rules and weight classes will be the same as the IBJJF. All weigh in process will follow the guidelines of the major events. The athlete will check his/her weight when called for the first match. CTSBJJF will also follow all the rules for GI measurements, placement of patches, etc. Check the yellow boxes on the left or right side of our website for Age, Weight Classes, Weigh Ins, and Rules
COMPETITORS WITH NO ONE IN THEIR BRACKETS
You will receive your medal for your division. Please sign up for the Open Weight as soon as you arrive so you can get some bouts.
OPEN WEIGHT DIVISIONS
We’ll take the names for the Open Weight Divisions at the day of the event.
There will be a designated person collecting the names of the competitors willing to enter the open weight divisions.
Sunday September 17th – Doors open at 10:00AM
|10:30am||ALL KIDS AND JUNIORS|
ALL ADULT FEMALE WHITE BELT
ADULT FEMALE OPEN WEIGHT
|12:00pm||ALL MASTER 1 & MASTER 2 BLACK BELT
MASTER 1 MALE BLACK BELT OPEN WEIGHT
MASTER 2 MALE BLACK BELT OPEN WEIGHT
ALL ADULT & MASTER 2 BROWN BELT
ADULT MALE BROWN BELT OPEN WEIGHT
MASTER2 MALE BROWN BELT OPEN WEIGHT
|12:45pm||ALL ADULT, MASTER 1 & MASTER 2 PURPLE BELT
ADULT MALE PURPLE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
MASTER 1 MALE PURPLE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
MASTER 2 MALE PURPLE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
ALL MASTER 1 & MASTER 2 BLUE BELT
MASTER 1 MALE BLUE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
MASTER 2 MALE BLUE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
|1:45pm||ALL ADULT BLUE BELT
MASTER 2 FEMALE BLUE BELT
ADULT & MASTER 2 FEMALE BLUE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
ADULT MALE BLUE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
|2:30pm||ALL ADULT WHITE BELT
ADULT MALE WHITE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
ALL MASTER 1 & MASTER 2 WHITE BELT
MASTER 1 MALE WHITE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
MASTER 2 MALE WHITE BELT OPEN WEIGHT
OPEN WEIGHT DIVISIONS WILL RUN IMMEDIATELY AT END OF EACH DIVISION. ATHLETE MUST SIGN UP WITH THE RING COORDINATOR
• Matches may start 30/45 minutes in advance. Athletes must arrive ARRIVE IN THE VENUE 60 MINUTES prior to the time assigned for his or her division on the schedule.
• It is mandatory to have an official government photo ID at all times.
• Gis must be White, Blue, or Black. For this event the only exceptions will be for Gray or Navy Gis. No mixed colors will be allowed whatsoever (For i.e.: black top with white pants, etc)
• In all male divisions rash guards will NOT be allowed.
• This is a Gi tournament. All athletes must be wearing their GI and Belts while weighing in.
• The official weight measurements of this event is in POUNDS.YOU MUST BE AT OR BELOW THE HIGHEST WEIGH OF YOUR DIVISION.
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in their division will receive a medal at the event. All the medals should be picked up at the event’s podium.
• Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, DOB, may lead to immediate disqualification. Such actions are subject to suspension or even banishment from future CTSBJJF events.
• Any athlete that misconduct or misbehave during the competition will be immediately disqualified. If his/her parent or coach also act in any disrespectful way towards the officials, organizers, or other coaches and athletes, his/her athlete will be also disqualified.
• If you are alone on your bracket you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org till the day before registration check day and request a change on your registration. CTSBJJF does not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee if they contact email@example.com and request to withdraw their name from the competition prior to the end of the appointed event registration check day.
WAIVER & LIABILITY RELEASE & GENERAL TOURNAMENT REGULATION
By entering this event you are agreeing with the:
TERMS OF OUR WAIVER & LIABILITY RELEASE 7 GENERAL TOURNAMENT REGULATION.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE AND READ IT ENTIRELY